OWNER OF THIS SITE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CONTENT:
Fashion TV Programmgesellschaft mbH, Austria
Our Commitment to You
Fashion TV Programmgesellschaft mbH, Austria (hereinafter referred to as FTV) is dedicated to providing internet users with the highest level of transparency and control over the use of their data. In order for us to provide you with our services we are required to collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
How do we receive data about you?
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an FTV account or register to our Service (for example, your name and email address);
- When you communicate with us – For example when you send us an email, we collect the Personal Information you provided us with.
- Third party information – We may receive your data from third party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as traffic analytics vendors, fraud prevention agencies and others.
Even when you open or use an FTV account on the name of an organization, the data collected in the manners above may identify you as a natural person, and therefore constitute Personal Data, which is subject to this policy
What type of data we collect?
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Website, and as otherwise indicated in this Policy.
You are not obligated to provide us with any Personal Data about you. However, in some instances, not providing such Personal Data will prevent us from providing you with the Services, will prevent your use of the Website, and/or will cause the malfunctioning of our Services and the Website.
We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Registration information– your name, your email address telephone number, and similar contact details.
- When using our Website– our webserver will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
- When communicating with us– any Personal Data you provide to us of your own free will when contacting us. This includes your contact details that you use to contact us, as well as the content of the communications between us. In addition, if you contact us telephonically, we may record and/or document in writing your calls.
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information– this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and cookie information.
- Information from third parties– this category includes information we receive from our business partners. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third-party ad platforms choose to share with us. This information is also used to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behaviour, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Website’s performance, perform analytics and customize your experience on it. In addition, we may merge information we have with information collected through these tracking technologies with information we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such information may become Personal Data.
To learn more about our Tracking Technologies please visit our page.
How do we use the data we collect?
We process your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes outlined in this section and according to the appropriate legal basis.
We will not process Personal Data about you unless there is a legal basis for such processing. The legal bases according to which we may process Personal Data about you are as follows:
- You have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.This refers to cases where you provide your consent for the receipt of marketing material and offers from us.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.This refers to all the information required for us to provide you with the Services and grant you access thereto.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.By way of example, for the purpose of improving our Services, or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.This refers to the processing of Personal Data which is required due to a court order.
The following list outlines the purposes for which we process your Personal Data:
- Provision of service– for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements– we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
- Marketing purposes– we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number) to send you marketing materials and offers. For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you consent to receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials– If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with this “Opt-out” section. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfil your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research– from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyse the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests– we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of FTV, its users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of policies– we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements– we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Internal concerned parties– we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities– we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Protecting our interests– we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of FTV , its users and/or partners.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Data.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Personal Data about you may be transferred to a third country (i.e. jurisdictions other than the one you reside in) or to international organizations. In such circumstances, we shall take appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of Personal Data about you and to provide that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How we protect your information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
Retention of Personal Data about you
We shall retain Personal Data about you for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes of the processing of the Personal Data as outlined in this Policy, or for a longer period as required according to the legislation, regulation, policies, and orders that apply to us.
In order to ensure that Personal Data about you is not retained for longer than is required, we periodically review Personal Data retained by us to examine whether any Personal Data can be erased.
Your rights in respect of the Personal Data about you
Generally, you have the right to request that we provide you with confirmation of whether Personal Data about you is being collected by us, to ask to review such data, to rectify the content if applicable and to erase the Personal Data no longer required by us. you may also restrict your consent to certain processing of your Personal Data.
If you are an EEA resident, please read this section below:
You are entitled to the following rights in respect of the Personal Data about you. To exercise such rights, you may send a request to exercise your rights to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access
You have the right to receive from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data about you is being processed, and, if that is the case, access to the Personal Data and the following information: (1) the purposes of the processing; (2) the categories of Personal Data concerned; (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries outside the EEA or international organizations; (4) if possible, the envisaged period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (5) the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing of Personal Data about you or to object to such processing; (6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (7) if the Personal Data is not collected from you, any available information as to its source; (8) the existence of profiling; and (9) if Personal Data is transferred to a third country outside the EEA or to an international organization, the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
We shall provide you a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing and may charge a reasonable fee for any further copies requested by you. If you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
The right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. Therefore, if the request harms the rights and freedoms of others, we may not fulfil your request or do so in a limited manner.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data about you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right for incomplete Personal Data about you to be completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Data about you if one of the following grounds applies: (a) the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) you object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data about you that is based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (d) you object to the processing of Personal Data about you for direct marketing purposes; (e) the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed; or the Personal Data about you has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in European Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
This right is not applicable to the extent that the processing is necessary (a) for compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing by European Union or Member State law to which we are subject; or (b) for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims
Right of restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of Personal Data about you if one of the following applies: (a) the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data about you; (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data about you and request the restriction of its use instead; (c) we no longer need the Personal Data about you for the purposes of processing, but the Personal Data is required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims; (d) if the processing of Personal Data about you is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims; or (e) if the Personal Data about you is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
If the processing of Personal Data about you has been restricted following your request, such Personal Data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data about you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit such Personal Data to another controller, if (a) the processing is based on your consent or on a contract to which you are a party, and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right for the Personal Data about you to be transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible. The exercise of your right to data portability is without prejudice to your and our rights under your right to erasure. In addition, the right to data portability shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data about you that is based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, including profiling based on such legitimate interests. In such case, We shall no longer process the Personal Data about you, unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data about you for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent provided to us for the purpose of processing Personal Data about you at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority established by a Member State to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons in relation to the processing of Personal Data within the European Union.
Your rights in respect of Personal Data about you as outlined in this chapter may be restricted by European Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
We shall provide you with the information requested according to your rights outlined in this chapter without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The information requested according to your rights outlined in this chapter shall be provided free of charge, unless stated otherwise in this chapter. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may either (a) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or (b) refuse to act on the request.
We may require you to provide additional information necessary to confirm your identity in order to fulfil your request according to your rights outlined in this chapter, if we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the natural person making the request.
If you reside in California, please read below with respect to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) rights you have:
|1||Right to know||You have the right to receive the following information:
· What types of Personal Data collected;
|2||Right of Erasure||You make ask us to delete your Personal Data and direct our service providers to do so.
Please note that we may not delete your Personal Data if it is necessary to complete our legal obligation to you to provide the Services or otherwise protect our legal rights, comply with an existing legal obligation; or use your Personal Data, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
|3||Right to Non-Discrimination for the exercise of your privacy rights||You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.|
|4||Right to designate an authorized agent to submit CCPA requests on your behalf||You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. To do so, you need to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and the agent will need to submit to us proof that such agent has been authorized by you. We will also require that you verify your own identity, as explained below.|
In order to exercise your CCPA right, please contact us using the following details:
Please note that we may need to receive Personal Data form you in order to verify your identity prior to allowing you to exercise your rights.
Copyright © Fashion TV Programmgesellschaft mbH. 2021 All Rights Reserved.